Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Yarn Along: An Abundance

Here's my knitting.


Here's my nephew.

Here's my niece.


 Another of my niece.  Because I can.


And that's all I've got.

I have more projects than is usually a good idea for me to have going on at one time.  I'm nearly done with one.  Half done with another.  Barely started a third, but it's a quickie.  And the infamous Shredder hasn't been touched but is rolling in the right direction...finally.

I was sick all last week and fell behind on my usual weekly stuff.  Then Sunday, at 2 am, was called into action as Auntie.  My niece, the Princess, is a new big sister.  Now that everyone is tucked back into their own homes, I am well over a week behind on everything.  Hence, snapshots.  No patterns.  No yarn.

I'm reading Courageous Virtue for a book club.  I'm reading Peter and the Starcatchers with Josh.  I pulled my Sherlock Holmes Vol. 1 off the shelf for myself.  I'll pick up with the Anne series again later.

1 comment:

  1. sounds like it was the best kind of disruption though.....thanks for sharing the cute baby pics!!

    ReplyDelete